Total Pageviews

Friday, July 4, 2008

Caution: Light can make you blind too;-)

The text says: "Those used to darkness may get blind from Light"

Special thanks to the author of this picture. Was long time ago I found it somewhere, honestly i don't remember already who does it belong to?...
By the way: if you have never heard the term "copyleft", this is time to introduce it to you:)! Copyleft is the contrary of copyright. I am actively using this principle / sign / approach. If I can use someone's creation for just passing a message to others, without making a profit by that, I feel like my karma is not getting bad (or I am not getting a ticket to hell), and that is the reason why i keep...doing it:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This topic have a tendency to become boring but with your creativeness its great.