Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 17, 2007




Sorry for a long silence on my blog. I was too busy visiting places and meeting people and doing my Peace research, and here are some photos from my recent trip to Washington DC. I saw a very interesting place there, the Freedom Park in Virginia, and took some pictures of that park. This monument is called journalists memorial... It made me sad. The pity is that even though it sounds extremely insane, journalists keep dyeing all the time... and this memorial is just visualizing that fact, to make us feel how insane that is, and to motivate us to do something to support the freedom of speech and the rights of those who dare to speak the truth while others are inert.
Well, I hope this changes something. I do believe people cannot just look at that and pass...without feelings and thoughts...

No comments: